ToHealth Ltd, part of PAM Group, is a growing business providing neurodiversity assessments. ToHealth was created to fulfil the needs of our clients by focusing on providing wellbeing and neurodiversity solutions to support our clients.
We are now seeking to increase our pool of associate practitioner psychologists.
As this is a self-employed role, you’re able to indicate your preferred form of delivery and geographical areas you can cover. This role is conditional on passing a DBS check, and will work outside of IR35 guidelines.
1. Chartered Psychologist registered with the HCPC
2. Cognitive diagnostic assessments for workplace and exam adjustments
3. Educated to Masters level in Psychology (minimum)
4. BPS certificates in Ability (Level A) and Personality (Level B) testing
5. Experience of using a range of assessment tools including the WAIS-IV, WRAT 5 and WIATT III (face to face and remotely).
6. Comfortable with conducting online diagnostic assessments
7. Knowledge of a range of Pan Disability/Specific Learning Difficulties/Neurodiverse conditions including Dyslexia, Autism, ADHD, Dyscalculia, DCD/Dyspraxia
8. Awareness of current research and practice in the field of neurodiversity
9. Experience of conducting diagnostic assessments for neurodivergent employees.
10. Experience of conducting diagnostic assessments for exam adjustments in higher education settings
11. Offering a tailored approach to meet individual client needs
12. Report writing skills and ability to justify advice and recommendations
13. Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
14. Knowledge of current assistive technology and support strategies
15. Access to psychometric test materials
16. IT skills
17. Ability to work within KPIs and Service Level agreement
- Assistive Technology
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)
- Report Writing