Salary £90,000 to £110,000
An Associate Specialist Psychiatrist (General Adult) position has come up at a private hospital in Lincoln providing a recovery and rehabilitation service to patients who are experiencing mental health issues
This is a substantive and permanent post (full time 37.5 hours per week or ten sessions), however we are also happy to consider applications from those wishing to work on a part-time basis.
You will be working with an established multi-professional team delivering individualised care and treatment of patients with severe and complex mental disorders
• Ensuring an adequate handover to colleagues including out of hours.
• Seeking collateral history from other professionals and family.
• Completing discharge letters/reports/s62 forms as required in a timely manner.
• Contributing to the service development by participating in Clinical Governance activities by conducting audits, research and teaching.
• Work effectively with colleagues to ensure that patients have access to appropriate medical cover at all times.
• Providing prospective cover to other specialty doctors when they are on leave.
To be successful in this role, you'll need
• Full GMC registration
• Experience working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
• To be in good standing with the Royal College of Psychiatrists
• At least 3 years' experience in Psychiatry
• Experience working as a doctor within similar environment
• Section 12 (2) approval (desirable)
• AC status (desirable)