* Location: West Midlands
* Contract type: Permanent
* Job Family: Hearcare Opportunities
* Job category: Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist
* Full or part-time: Full time
* Apply by: 29/01/2020
Meet our people
Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Sutton Coldfield & surrounding area
Position: Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Sutton Coldfield, Erdington, Birmingham New St, Mere Green & Aldridge
Working hours: Full time to include weekend work
An Audiology career offer that's worth a listen:
We are looking for a qualified Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our growing Hearcare business in Sutton Coldfield. Our business currently tests private and NHS patients across out stores in Sutton Coldfield, Erdington, Birmingham New Street, Mere Green and at a health centre in Aldridge. You will likely cover two of these locations the majority of the time.
In this role, you will:
* Use audiometric and otoscopic test equipment to agreed HPC and Company standards, ensuring current calibration requirements are met.
* Select and demonstrate hearing aids, whenever and wherever appropriate, to agreed standards and carry out the fitting of hearing aids.
* Complete service appointments and rehabilitation appointments and re-fitting of hearing aids as necessary and on time.
* Take aural impressions for the manufacture of hearing aids to agreed standards.
* Each of our Specsavers stores are locally owned, which means we understand the importance of the individuals working in each store. Additionally, we will continue to support your career within Hearcare, with personal development opportunities through to Specsavers Directorship or additional Hearcare qualifications.
We believe in giving our customers top products and exceptional service at the best possible price. As one of our hearing aid dispensers, you'll also help to deliver what we believe is the best aftercare programme on the high street. To be part of our team, you'll need to provide the same unique blend of customer care and professional excellence - which will make a big impact on the store's overall success.
Specsavers Hearcare has over 800 stores and is still growing. A big part of our success is down to our Hearing Aid Dispensers and the influence they have on our business. Because of our unique model, our Hearing Aid Dispensers have the opportunity to work directly with the Hearcare Joint Venture Partner and contribute to the clinical direction of the business. With Specsavers, your input and ideas will matter more.
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Sophie Ayland on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]