Zenith Technologies is looking to hire Automation Project Engineer to work with a team of engineers on our client’s biopharmaceutical site in Dublin South. The successful candidate will work within the site-based projects team.
* Third level degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
* Min 4 years’ GxP experience working in a (Bio)Pharma/Manufacturing facility.
* Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
* A working knowledge of (Bio)Pharma process in a Fill/Finish facility an advantage
* PLC and SCADA experience on Siemens S7, PCS7, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Proficy iFix/ iBatch.
* Experience in Siemens Desigo Building Management Systems an advantage.
* Experienced in Electrical Systems/Control Panel design an advantage.
* Good working knowledge of Project management
* Experienced in Vendor management
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team.
* Excellent communication skills
Programmable Logic Controllers
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (Scada)