Care Support Worker (Band 2).
Vacancy working as a Care Support Worker for patients with mental health illness, based in Chertsey.
The ideal candidate will provide specialist intensive support to individuals with severe challenging behaviour, and whose needs cannot be met within mainstream services.
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and must have previous experience of working in a care setting, preferably within the NHS.
Shift patterns are full time hours, with a flexible pattern.
The hourly rates for the role are:
*£11.50 p/h Monday - Friday
*£13.5 p/h for Saturdays and Nights
*£15.50 p/h Sunday's and Bank Holidays.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Oliver Parkinson on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Online Service Provider