Band 3 Reception /Admin (RiO trained)
Temporary: Expected to last 3 months with possible extension
Hours per week: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £11.50 per hour umbrella or £10.09 per hour paye inclusive of Holiday
* RiO trained
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good admin skills
* Good communication skills
* Data input and upload all referrals to the Service onto the RIO computer system on a daily basis.
* Manage incoming referrals and incoming work in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that the team meet the response deadlines.
* Respond to incoming calls to the department, directing them appropriately and accordingly ensuring messages are recorded accurately and passed on in a timely manner.
* Liaise with health professionals to develop effective mechanisms in managing the appointment system.
* Provide a comprehensive clerical support to all professionals based in the department in line with administrative procedures.
* May be required to liaise with clinicians
* Able to convey a positive and enthusiastic message to encourage completion
* Receive all visitors of the department with courtesy and with efficiency, directing them as appropriate and acting as a focal point for enquiries.
All successful candidates will have to undergo a DBS check prior to placement