Band 5 Drug and Alcohol Nurse Required Bournmouth.
37.5 Hours a week.
Pay Rate up to £21.00 Per Hour.
Provide a defined drug and alcohol service to an allocated caseload of service users,
having responsibility for the assessment of needs, the planning and implementation of
treatment and care to meet those needs as agreed with multidisciplinary team and/or
supervisor, co-ordinating care (with supervision) for particular clients, and contributing to
the evaluation of care across a variety of settings where specialist treatment is available.
The job will involve engaging a group of clients who are traditionally perceived as difficult
to engage with, and whom can exhibit some challenging behaviours. The post holder will
be supported within an experienced multidisciplinary team, and will only operate in an
environment where there is access to direct live supervision when necessary.
Communications and Working Relationships
Other team members
Independent service providers
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
• Appropriate health / social care professional qualification and registration or
equivalent relevant experience.
• Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the post.
• Experience as a practitioner working with service users and carers, relevant to the
delivery of substance misuse services.
• Competent in assessment, risk assessment and risk management, care planning,
care co-ordination and evaluation of care.
• Able to develop therapeutically effective relationships with service users and carers,
working effectively with diverse groups.
• Up to date knowledge of, and relevant skills for delivering a range of
psychosocial and/or prescribing interventions to this client group as appropriate
to this role.
• Up to date knowledge of current developments in the drug/alcohol field and
related aspects of general / mental health.
• Up to date communication, presentation, interpersonal and liaison skills, both
verbal and written.
• Sound basic IT literacy, including word
Get in touch with your upto date cv to be consiered for this role. i will then be in touch to discuss interview and details
Evaluation Of Care