Band 5 Registered General Nurse needed to work within Birmingham.
We have full or part time roles available.
Daily roles include -
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
• Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
• Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
• Administering Medication to Patients.
• Able to produce good quality,error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
• Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
•Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
•Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
•Relevant degree or qualification.
•Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks
Not only this, if you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Mark at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Competitive pay rates
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Uniforms provided
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available