Band 5 Radiographers, required by TTM Healthcare, to join a major local employer in Surrey, close to London.
The Diagnostic Imaging team of 150 staff carry out approximately 238,600 examinations a year and has one of the fastest turnaround times in the South East.
The right candidate needs to deliver safe, high quality, co-ordinated care. Ensure patients are cared for and cared about, work in partnership with our Community and become a sustainable, effective organisation!
Opportunities to “specialize” in other modalities and advance learning can occur when our service requires it.
They currently have radiographers training in numerous areas including plain Film reporting, Masters in Nuclear medicine and MRI reporting.
And have a young, multi-cultural team.
They are a well-sited hospital, situated just south of the M25 and close to Gatwick airport. They have recently had fantastic National NHS Staff Survey results, which not only put us in the top 20% of Trusts nationally but in five of the key findings we are top in the country. These responses have also placed fourth nationally as a place to work and receive care, which is not only important for everyone, it is especially important for their patients and the people they care for.
This is a Full Time Permanent Role. Working Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- Experience or qualification in other areas like CT, MRI, DEXA, Nuclear Medicine is highly advantageous
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Less expensive accommodation available on site
- NHS pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential information, support and counselling services
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £500 for every friend successfully placed (terms and conditions apply).
For more information about this role or to apply now call [Click here to apply]
to discuss further.