Do you believe in working together? Are you committed to Excellence and want to work for a Trust that has a Future? TTM Healthcare
are now recruiting for Band 5 Radiographers
in Outer London in the Slough Area
In 2014 this Hospital was the first to be awarded outstanding status in the new Care Quality Commission ratings! It also boosts Close Airport links and Central London within the hour!
You will be working within the Imaging Directorate under the overall guidance of the Modality Team Leader, participating in all aspects of general radiography including plain film, fluoroscopy in theatre/endoscopy suite and portable examinations. This is an Acute Hospital that deals with a large amount of Trauma cases and exposure. And you will ideally have experience in this aspect.
You will be using a highest specialised techniques and equipment, the Imaging Department provides a range of diagnostic and interventional services such as CT, MRI, X-Ray, Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound. Essential Requirements for You to Demonstrate:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- Full HCPC or In Progress registration
- Experience of working in an Acute or Trauma Setting Highly Advantageous.
- Very good level of English - written and conversational
- IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a high paced environment
- Flexible to cover on-call nights and weekends
- Excellent patient care, listening and understanding
These are full-time permanent position working Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours/week on a full shift system to provide a 24/7 service.
Hours of Duty: 37.5 over a 7 day working week including mandatory participation in out-of hours duties.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary for your commitment and dedication as well as an outstanding Benefits package. Benefits:
- Permanent full time contracts, 27 days annual leave, Holiday Allowance: 27 days per annum, there is an additional allowance of 2 days after 5 years and a further allowance of 4 days after 10 years service (Pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Bank Holiday Allowance: 8 Bank Holidays. (Pro-rata). There will be a requirement to work Bank Holidays on a rota basis, on going training and development opportunities
- NHS pension scheme, a range of NHS discounts, Childcare support
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Close to Airport
- London within
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: [Click here to apply]
From the UK: [Click here to apply]
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £500.