Permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking to take on a role in a established private neuro clinic.
Role: Neuro Specialised Speech and Language Therapist (6 or 7)
Profession: Speech and Language Therapist
Contact: Charlotte at Piers Meadows
* Be a proactive senior member of the multidisciplinary team, providing a specialist Speech and Language Therapy service to patients at Ascot Rehab, and providing information, training and support to the team to ensure best practice.
* Work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own caseload of complex patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation.
* Manage and prioritise a complex rapidly changing clinical caseload independently
* Demonstrate a high level of competence in the management of acquired disorders of communication and swallowing and an in-depth knowledge of the physical, psychological and emotional consequences of disability
* Build up and maintain key relationships with referring agencies, including embassies, GPs, acute providers, case managers and insurance companies to ensure appropriate referrals and an understanding of the role of the Speech and Language Therapist and of the multi-professional team.
* Be responsible for the supervision of junior staff (Band 6 SLT), rehabilitation assistants and/or locum and bank SLTs.
* Support self and service development through active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and by participating in any audit or research being undertaken by the service.
Please get in touch with Charlotte at Piers Meadows for a discussion about this role
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Speech - Bagshot) .