Athona are currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 5/6 Community Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Nottingham.
The post holder will work within the Adult Mental Health Team, providing mental health treatment in the community for patients.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with experience working in mental health settings. The candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, but preferably you need to be flexible.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner