Band 6 Community Nurse - Enfield - £28-30 Per hour
Hunter Nursing are currently looking for Band 6 Community Nurse - Enfield, for our fantastic on-going opportunities.
- Are You looking for you next perfect opportunity as a Community Nurse?
- Do you want flexible hours?
- Do you want a direct contact with Hunter to discuss all option?
- Do you want a consultant that prides themselves on supplying what you want?
Key details for the roles:
- Band 6 District Nurse – Enfield
- Duration: On going
- Shifts: Monday to Friday
- Hourly Patterns: 08:00 – 1700
- Car Driver
- Must have Community experience.
1. To effectively and efficiently plan and deliver skilled community nursing care to patients using the systematic approach of assessing, planning and implementing and evaluating care working within the district nursing standard for assessing patients.
2. To organise own workload, providing a range of community nursing skills and acknowledging any limitations in professional competence, seeking the appropriate training or updating.
3. To engage in health promotion activities with individuals and groups as appropriate.
4. To work with patients to maintain effective communication and involvement in care programmes offering support and advice, teaching nursing care that can be safely carried out in the absence of the nurse.
5. Promote effective team working liaising with colleagues and other agencies to ensure continuity of patient care.
If you have anyone who may be interested, please forward over their CV along with this email and reference number E98.
Whether you are looking for 3-5 days a week look no further, we cater to you.
We currently have an abundance of opportunities working within Enfield and surrounding areas we would love to discuss with you.
If any of the above is for you and you are a Community Nurse or even know a qualified professional as such as yourself, then please call (phone number removed) option 1 and ask for the Community desk, Or Email (url removed)