Band 6 Mental Health Social Worker
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Social Worker to work in the Assertive Outreach Service based in Islington, London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
This care coordinator role in a community mental health team.
There will be a caseload of 25 cases to manage. Attending / writing up Tribunal Reports
Work consists of social care and clinical assessment, risk assessment, physical health, assessments & planning to manage care and risk and review of interventions, liaison with acute wards and community agencies.
Familiarity with the care notes database will be an advantage as all clinical work is recorded electronically. Regular supervision will be offered
Salary: £25 - £27 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours total)
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.