Are you a caring, positive, enthusiastic, motivated Physiotherapist looking for a new challenge and working as a Band 6 Physiotherapist based in the Surrey Heath area? Are you looking to join an NHS Health and Social Care partner which is striving to make positive changes?
As a Physiotherapist, you’ll be working as part of the Intermediate Care team in Camberley where we deliver services across Surrey Heath.
We will offer you:
* AFC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions including an NHS pension.
* Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
* Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
* We’ll provide you with access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development, working closely with universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression via in house eLearning, workshops and courses.
* Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme, a service providing expert advice, 24/7/365 online and by telephone covering a wide range of support options such as; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helplines
* Virgin Tribe - this grants you access to premier offers and discounts on Virgin Products such as holidays
* Plus the benefits you’d expect from working with and NHS, NHS discount, on-site parking, open plan office, rural attractive locations, easy access to transport links, as well as extras such as free hot and cold drinks.
At Camberley you’ll join a team dedicated team with a “Good” CQC rating and work within an Integrated Care Team within Surrey Heath.
As a Physiotherapist you will
* Offer support to patients in their own homes who have acute and long-term conditions and play an important role in them regaining their independence.
* Work with an MDT approach to patient care and work very closely with the wider Integrated Care team.
* Supervise Junior registered and non-registered staff.
* Have access to own vehicle as the job is community based.
Feel the Difference
If you are a Physiotherapist with a degree in Physiotherapy and HCPC registered we’d love to talk to you about having you join the team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.