are currently looking for Band 6 Interventional/General Radiographers
for the Surrey Area.
This Hospital has had a major investment in the department recently including a 3rd CT scanner based in the Emergency Department Resuscitation area. They are looking to recruit staff who subscribe to our core values as they are at the heart of everything they do. Their values reflect the commitment they make to the people who use our services and to each other.
At this Trust they believe in investing in their staff and understand that ensuring staff satisfaction is key to delivering a high quality patient experience and safe, high quality care. Opportunities for CPD are well supported.These are Full Time Permanent Positions working Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis
The Diagnostic Imaging team of 150 staff carry out approximately 238,600 examinations a year and has one of the fastest turnaround times in the South East.
The right candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in Interventional Radiography working for a busy hospital environment. This post will see you rotate through Plain Film
You are also expected to mentor/coach new members of the team or students. Key Requirements:
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- At least 18 months experience in Interventional
- Experience of working with a Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Accommodation available on site
- NHS pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential information, support and counselling services
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £250 for every friend successfully placed (terms and conditions apply).
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today! Send your CV to [Click here to apply]
and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your application.
For more information about this role or to apply now!