Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Band 8a Psychologist to work as part of the Adolescents set up in Heysham, Lancashire.
Rate of Pay:-
*£35 per hour (Ltd rate)
(37.5 hours per week but flexible working possible)
You will be ward based, working with adolescents aged 13-18 to carry out Psychological Assessment and treatment to service users with a variety of difficulties.
The role involves use of DBT skills provision and integrative team formulation will be needed, so the client is looking for individuals who have completed accredited DBT skills group training.
The ideal candidate will preferably have worked within a similar environment although this is not essential.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities