Lister Hospital require adequate Band 7 staffing support of experienced Outpatient nurses.
Availability will need to be full time with on-going work available for the interim.
The minimum essential requirement is Phlebotomy and 1 other skill. Opthalmology, ENT etc.
Shift patterns vary between 8am to 8pm, 8am to 4pm, 10am to 6pm, 12pm to 8pm, 9am to 5pm but will equate to 40hours a week including 30-minute break.
Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and valid Right To Work in the UK are essential for these role.
Why choose to work with Interact Medical?
* Daily Payroll
* Competitive Payrates
* Full Revalidation and Appraisal Support
* 24-hour On-Call Service
* Dedicated Points of Contact
* Opportunities UK-Wide, within NHS & Private Sectors
* Ad Hoc, Part-Time, Full-time and Permanent Contracts Available
* On-site & Mobile Compliance Officers
* On-site & Mobile Phlebotomists
* Industry-Leading Recommendation Scheme
Why not take the stress out of recruitment and contact Interact Medical today and register for work in seconds
Certified Novell Salesperson
Computer Networking Systems