Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work in the CAMHS Crisis Service based in Hillingdon, London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health and have experience working in a crisis service and A&E.
Salary: £31- £32 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours total)
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Hardworking And Dedicated