Do you want to be part of the team helping with the solution to the pandemic?
The NHS needs you!
We are seeking Nursing Managers to lead a dynamic team to deliver mass vaccination services during this critical time.
As part of the UK wide programme, the NHS is seeking NMC registered nurses from all specialties to provide clinical oversight for multiple vaccination and post-vaccination pods within a mass vaccination site.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead in flighting the pandemic and protecting the NHS with a long-term solution.
You will be responsible for
* Coordination and oversight of screening and vaccination delivery
* Provision of adequate leadership to staff and patients
* Clinical escalations of clinical supervisors, clinical assessors and vaccination staff
* Clinical review of patient safety conditions and identification of potential clinical risks and concerns
* Ensuring the effective delivery of care, including undertaking specialist procedures, providing specialist advice, structured education and ongoing support to the site staff and patients
The role is a fixed term position at an AFC Band 8a (£45,753 - £51,668), with the following requirements for applicants:
* Active NMC/HCPC registration
* Significant management experience within the NHS
* Masters level qualification or equivalent working experience
* An understanding of the background and aims of current healthcare policy
* Understand the need for and be able to design and apply strategic solutions in a high volume clinical environment
Apply today to make a difference!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy