We are looking for an outstanding Bank Healthcare Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Boden Street.This is one of our Supported Living Services in Macclesfield City Centre.
We support individuals with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and behaviours that challenge. Individuals are supported to hold their own tenancy agreement with a registered housing association. Individuals who are interested in living here may have previously been detained within a hospital setting and are ready for a step down placement within their local community.
Meet One Of Our Residents...
"I am registered blind and have a learning disability, I require additional support to help me live independently within my own apartment in the Macclesfield area. I usually have 1:1 support for approx. 6 hours a day to help me be as independent as possible.
I would like you to support me to complete my weekly shopping and I require support to cook my meals and not just cook for me as I like to do this myself. I have a keen interest in model cars/trucks and I would like you to help me with my hobby.
I have joined some social groups and I would like you to accompany me to the meetings. I can be shy at times so I need encouragement to attend. I would like you to engage in conversation with me as I love a good natter. To help me with my laundry, but I like to fold and put away myself. To help me to arrange day trips and accompany me, there are a few places I would love to go."
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing the very best care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to [ Email address blocked ]
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
- Learning Disabilities