UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As a Bank Housekeeper, you will ensure the home is kept clean and safe at all times while meeting hygiene and cleanliness standards, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are dusting a resident's room and reminiscing with them about their previous job, cleaning a bathroom, caring for houseplants or completing the cleaning logs, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Do you take pride in maintaining a tidy, safe and clean environment?
• Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• £1.50 per hour enhancement for covering shifts at short notice
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Good organisation and planning skills
• A good attention to detail and desire to ensure standards are the highest possible
• Good understanding of health and safety as well as infection control and COSHH procedures
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Attention To Detail
- Infection Control
- Interpersonal Skills
- Occupational Safety And Health