We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet Hospital Stevenage, located in Hertfordshire.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £15.03 - £24.27 per hour (dependent on shift)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage provides a comprehensive psychological assessment and therapy programme across its four secure wards. Our psychologists are trained in a variety of psychological assessments and therapeutic models, allowing them to offer a personalised package of assessment and therapies to service users.
Pattison Ward - Women's Medium Secure *Soon opening as Male PICU*
Tiffany Ward - Women's Low Secure
Peplau Ward - Men's Medium Secure
Saunders Ward - Men's Low Secure
We also have specialist wards for detained patients:
Orchid Ward – Women’s Acute Inpatient (Detained patients only)
Chamberlain Ward – Men’s PICU (Detained patients only)
Our psychologists are trained in a variety of psychological assessments and therapeutic models, allowing them to offer a personalised package of assessment and therapies to service users.
If your passionate about what you do - we want to talk to you.
To apply please click 'Apply Now' below.
[ Link removed ]
Mental Health Act 1983
Hardworking And Dedicated