We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD or Registered Mental Health / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our learning disability service in Birmingham.
You will be working Bank shifts at Cygnet Willow House, located in Edgbaston
Cygnet Willow House is a CQC rated ‘Good’ service that provides support to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can also support individuals who have associated mental and physical health needs, as well as those with complex behaviours.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD or Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Learning Disability experience.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Willow House, located within the community of Edgbaston, Birmingham, is a detached house with two comfy living areas, a dining room and a conservatory where people can have private time with their families, friends or other visitors. The team at Willow House aim to promote individuals’ independence. They do this by working closely with people to ensure that their wishes, needs and interests are met
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
To apply please send your CV to [ Email address blocked ] - [Click here to apply] or please click 'Apply Now' below.