BANK Cardiac Nurse
St Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey
Are you looking for a role where you can choose your work days to suit your busy schedule?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cardiac Nurse to join our Bank team at St Peter’s Hospital in Surrey – just 5 minutes from junction 11 on the M25.
InHealth is a leading provider of non-interventional, diagnostic cardiac services to the NHS.
These range from a number of physiological studies of the heart and blood vessels such as 12 lead ECGs, Holter monitors (also known as 24hr ECGs), as well as 24hr Blood Pressure Monitoring, BNP, to diagnostic imaging of the heart such as Cardiac MRI and Cardiac CT.
Our 20+ year service at this site works in collaboration with the Trust to provide a seamless cardiac pathway for our patients. The CQC has rated the service as ‘GOOD’.
What does being a Bank Cardiac Nurse involve?
Let us know when you’re free and we’ll let you know what shifts are available and get you booked in, it’s as simple as that!
To apply for this role, you will need:
* To be an NMC registered nurse
* Previous experience working in a Cath Lab or Cardiac department
* Be able to demonstrate an appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
* Have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
* Understand the implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
* Be computer literate, with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community
Attention To Detail