Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- The provision of exemplary planned care for patients and assisting in the management and organisation of care provision in a range of hospital settings.
- To work in tandem with the Consultants.
- To chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and any minor surgical procedures.
- You will be joining a well-established team, who have a strong working environment and will have access to numerous training opportunities that will enable you to further develop your potential.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Must have Wound care, Dressings, Phlebotomy experience
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients’ settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
[Insert hours] Contract Type:
[Insert Bank/Perm/Fixed Term Contract] Benefits
[Delete as appropriate: Benefits for FTC and Perm Colleagues only
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
[Delete as appropriate: Bank Colleagues
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave. Our Values
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart. Closing Date:
[Insert Date]. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [Insert Name] on [Insert Email] or [Insert Telephone Number].