The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital are looking for an experienced Band 7 Pharmacist to work within the Pharmacy department.
The post holder forms an essential part of a multi disciplinary team. The main duties will consist of providing a Clinical Pharmacy service to designated wards under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Pharmacist, assessing the suitability of prescribed medicines. As well as being able to identify prescriptions that might present risks to patients and to resolve relevant issues before dispensing and ensuring that prescribing is in line with formulary guidelines and prescribing policies
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
• Masters Degree in Pharmacy
• Membership of General Pharmaceutical Council
• Minimum of two years recent post-registration NHS hospital experience
• Demonstrable experience in general clinical practice including medicine and surgery
• Experience with Cerner (CRS) EPrescribing
• Ability to maintain effectiveness and remain calm when under pressure, to cope with unexpected demands
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
• Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
• An Enhanced DBS
• Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
When applying for this role please attach a copy of your CV for consideration, covering the last 10 years of your employment history.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For further details / informal visits contact:
( Email address removed )
This advert closes on Friday 31 Jan 2020