Duties and responsibilities
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient department
- Take lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload.
- To ensure the team delivers effective physiotherapy by providing appropriate clinical leadership, managerial support and educational and development expertise.
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ post graduate clinical MSK experience
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
Working Hours: Bank to work as and when required by the business. All our bank staff are paid on a weekly basis.
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: Friday, 6th November 2020 at 17:00 hours. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Catherine Parry-Jones on [ Link removed ] or (0151) 929 5324.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.