The Staff Bank at Kingston Hospital are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to work within the Speech and Language Therapy department.
The post holder forms an essential part of a multi-disciplinary team. The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently within a large multi-disciplinary team in a busy acute hospital. They will also be responsible for managing and prioritising a caseload of adult acute in-patients presenting with difficulties in swallowing and communicating
Please see the below essential requirements in order to be considered for this role:
• A minimum of 5 years adult dysphagia experience
• Tracheostomy, videofluoroscopy and intensive care experience is essential
• Experience of project / audit work and ability to work as integral member of the MDT
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
• Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
• An Enhanced DBS
• Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
When applying for this role please attach a copy of your CV for consideration, covering the last 10 years of your employment history.
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For further details / informal visits contact:
( Email address removed )
This advert closes on Friday 31 Jan 2020