At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Bank Registered Mental Health/ Learning DisabiltyNurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLD's with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Work within a full MDT including, psychiatry, psychology, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983& have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage& reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• Training in specific areas for development including, autism, learning disabilities, trauma approaches
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Opportunities to sample other environments within the organisation
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• RCNi membership
• Pension scheme
• Free meals on duty
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet Elms is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and other complex needs. In June 2018 the Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated Cygnet Elms ‘Outstanding’ in all areas.
Our rehabilitation hospitals specialise in enabling adults with learning disabilities and complex needs to develop the necessary skills to move toward greater independence with increased social functioning and inclusion through a personalised care pathway.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see [Click here to apply].
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ([Click here to apply]), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the [Click here to apply] for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.