Job Title: Bank Support Worker Service/Location: Carno and Llanbrynmair, Powys Pay Rate: £9.20 per hour Overtime available at an enhanced rate of +£2ph above hourly pay rates We're proud to pay all employees at National Living Wage rate, or above, including those aged under 23 About this Job -
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers.
You will be supporting people in their own homes and within the community, assisting them to lead independent and fulfilling lives; the people we support are at the heart of all we do. A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things and try new activities. We ensure they reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and on days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work!
We are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to make a difference in someone's life - could that be you? All
you need in order to apply for this opportunity is:
- FULL UK driving license as our services have there own vehicles
- Be flexible to work across a seven day week.
We can offer full training, guidance and support for along the way! Company Benefits:
- Paid Holiday
- Company Funded DBS
- Salary scale / Career Progression available
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings - Including Holiday savings!
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010