This is an exciting and most rewarding opportunity for a Criminology or Sociology graduate to join a Behavioural Provision Unit in a mainstream secondary school in Wokingham. This secondary school are looking to expand their behaviour provision unit for pupils with challenging behaviour due to socioeconomic traumas in their home lives. The aim of this role is to help students return to the classroom as soon as possible.
Criminology/sociology/psychology graduates or those with similar subjects wanted for this role!
The ideal candidate:
- Have a passion to want to work with young people who need help
- Someone looking to gain valuable experience at a specialist provision for SEMH students, such as an aspiring rehabilitation officer or social worker.
- Available to start immediately or for September
- Available to work in Wokingham Secondary schools
- Behaviour Support Worker role
- Applied Behavioural Analysis
- £70-80 per day.
- Excellent behavioural management skills
- Level 3+ or degree desired in Criminology or Sociology ideally but similar would be considered.
- Experience is desirable not essential.
This school in Reading is seeking for a Criminology or Sociology graduate with strong behaviour management skills, a compassionate ear, and excellent patience. As a Behaviour Support Worker, you will have the opportunity to shadow seasoned professionals across many disciplines, such as social workers, rehabilitation officers for serious cases, and occupational therapists. You will have the chance to be trained in positive Applied Behaviour Therapy strategies to assist these children with challenging behaviour, along with a wide away of other training available to you as Behaviour Support Worker from the school.
If you are interested in gaining the valuable experience working with challenging behaviour and looking to help others, then either apply directly through this advert, or send across your CV to .