Biologics Manufacturing Manager 12-month FTC
I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biotechnology company. Based on a busy technology park in a pleasant leafy area, my client offer a busy and dynamic environment in which to gain new skills and progress your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in overseeing biopharmaceutical production processes. Applicants must have strong practical experience working with GMP aseptic pharmaceutical production processes. Candidates with 4 years+ relevant experience would be ideal.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Leading a team of multi skilled production scientists
* Managing manufacturing programmes according to GMP standards
* Actively managing process improvements
* Training and support to team members
* Manage and deliver continuous improvement
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in relevant Science subject
* Line management experience is essential
* Applicants must have experience of aseptic pharma production (ideally biologics)
* GMP experience is essential
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Biotechnology, biopharma, vaccine, therapeutics, GMP, manufacturing, production, fermentation, ferment, bioreactor, vessel, tank, scientist, senior, experienced, bioprocess, vector, viral, mammalian cell culture, upstream, downstream.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Continuous Improvement Process