TFS Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced Biomedical Scientist who specialise in PCR Testing and DNA extraction.
This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 3-5 years' experience in the relevant clinical area, ideally with some NHS experience.
Pay rate: starting from £17phr
Contract: 18 month contract
- Mutation Analysis (PCR, Pyrosequencing, NGS)
- Molecular Detection of Infection (Personal Health Testing; qPCR)
- Nucleic acid extraction and purification (DNA/RNA from tissue/blood)
- Genotyping (PCR, Sanger Sequencing, NGS)
- Infectious disease testing
- NGS companion diagnostic testing
- Receipt and booking-in of clinical specimens (LIMS)
- Clinical data analysis
- Clinical reporting (LIMS)
- Internal Quality Assurance and External Quality Assessment
- Pharma/Biotech Studies
- Contract Research (CR) projects
- Research, Development and Validation
- To assist in general laboratory duties including, but not exclusive to, the following:
- Reagent formulations
- Routine calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Periodic laboratory tasks
- Management of appropriate stock levels
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing. TFS are a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate. We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Polymerase Chain Reaction