3 Biomedical Scientists required to work within Haematology speciality within South Yorkshire.
To be successful for this role, you must be a fully qualified BMS with a minimum of 12 months recent experience within a UK based hospital and proven experience within Haematology.
The role is due to start immediately for a minimum of 4 months at a Band 6.
Responsibilities will include:
•identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections
•testing the strength and virulence of microbes
•using a variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine organisms that cause infection
•collaborating and liaising with healthcare professionals and industrial or clinical colleagues
•prior experience as a BMS within Haematology.
•NHS experience preferable.
•Valid HCPC Registration & Relevant qualification certificate.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]