Biomedical Scientist - Histology | Manchester | £40,000k - £45,000k Depending on experience | Full-Time
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting for a BMS Histological Dissection to join our Client's team in.
You will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and progressive environment.
- You will participate in the dissection of category A to C specimens and will be expected to train with local consultants to become competent in dissecting category D and E specimens.
- Previous experience of dissecting category A to C specimens in a busy laboratory
- Hold the IBMS diploma of expert practice in histological dissection or have completed a considerable portion of the portfolio (greater than 75%)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Able to work flexibly and to the needs of the business
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000k - £45,000k P/annum
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this exciting new role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.