Biomedical Scientist required within Derbyshire.
The position is available on a full-time basis Monday to Friday on a Six-month contract - However, this is likely to be extended.
Responsibilities will include:
•identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections
•testing the strength and virulence of microbes
•using a variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine organisms that cause infection
•collaborating and liaising with healthcare professionals and industrial or clinical colleagues
Desired experience within,
•analysing blood samples on DS2 ELISA machine.
•Setting up automated slide processor ASP 1200 for immunofluorescence tests.
•Setup of some manual immunology
•prior experience as a BMS within Microbiology.
•NHS experience preferable.
•Valid HCPC Registration & Relevant qualification certificate.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Sophie on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]