FULL TIME***EXCELLENT BENEFITS***
Biomedical Scientist | Pathology
An exciting new opportunity for an HCP registered Biomedical Scientist to join our team. This role could suit someone who has recently qualified or likewise someone wishing to gain further experience in a different area.
Established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
* Plan, analyse, assess and report pathology investigations
* Plan, monitor and quality assure the application of technology for measuring and monitoring pathology investigations
* Provide and receive complex , sensitive or contentious information
Who we're looking for
* A degree in Biomedical Science and HCPC registration
* Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
Enhanced Data Rates For Gsm Evolution
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment