We are working closely with our partners at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, to secure Band 6 & 7 Bio-Medical Scientists, for long lines of work at both sites in Ipswich and Colchester.
This is an exciting opportunity within their Pathology Clinical Delivery Group (CDG) based across both Colchester and Ipswich Laboratory Hospital locations, with a vision to deliver innovations, a high-performing pathology service that’s focused on the customers and delivering high quality and fully compliant services.
Our partner offers a warm welcome to candidates who wish to join them on their journey.
Interested??? Please email us your CV, kindly detailing your availability!
Our clients will also kindly consider candidates that wish for a permanent position, so if you are looking for an excellent opportunity then please contact Jaymie Farley for further information or a full job description on the role.
* HCPC Registered
* Have a Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent Qualification
* Substantial practical experience of working in a Biomedical Science laboratory.
* Experience of Pathology IT systems.
* Right to Work within the UK
* This role requires an Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working for MedTeam Primary Care:
* Enhanced DBS and Compliance Service (Terms & Conditions apply)
* Weekly payroll
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
* Your own dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Refer a Friend Bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
* Find your own job Bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Clinical Governance Support
* In-house Payroll System
* Re-validation Support
* Industry leading shift booking system
* Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
MedTeam Primary Care take great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Information Technology