BRANCH MANAGER (LEARNING DISABILITIES)
FULL TIME POSITION, 37.5 HOURS
£32,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE (£240 PER MONTH)
SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES
Leading Care Providing based in Portsmouth, currently have 10 Supported Living Services as well as an Outreach Package. They provide support to Adults in the community with the following client group:
- Learning Disabilities
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Mental Health Conditions
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Physical Disabilities
The Branch Manager (Learning Disabilities) will be directly line managing 2 or 3 Field Support Supervisors and a small team of Care Co-ordinators, as well as being responsible for the wider team and compliance of the division.
The Branch Manager (Learning Disabilities) will be required to take on CQC Registration.
Ideal Candidate for the Branch Manager (Learning Disabilities) role:
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or working towards
- Experience in managing a set of Supported Living Services or a Domiciliary Care Agency or Residential Care Home Manager for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Prior experience working in Hours Based Care and delivering Care in the Community.
- Experience working with Local Authorities (ideally Portsmouth City Council or Hampshire County Council)
- A good mind of business, as they will be responsible for P & L of the Division.
- Experience writing Tenders and taking part in Tender interviews.
- Expert Relationship Builder
Fantastic opportunity with a fantastic Care Provider.
For further details and a private confidential discussion please call or email Care First Recruitment on [Click here to apply] (office hours) or [Click here to apply] (evenings and weekends)