Job Title: Branch Manager - Full-Time - 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate: £35,000 per annum plus car/ car allowance
We are recruiting for a Branch Manager at Rotherham DCA, and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission. At this Branch we provide support for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous multi-site managerial experience, supporting people aged between 18-65 years old with learning and physical disabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Strong personality who can lead a strong/long standing team well.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Appl
- Learning Disabilities
- Safety Principles