An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the North Manchester Branch of Prestige Nursing & Care in the role of Branch Nurse. The North Manchester branch specialise in providing complex care in the community to a variety of clients with specialist needs and currently have over 90 clients across the Manchester area, employing over 140 support staff.
The Branch Nurse is to provide administrative and nursing support to the Care Account Managers on all clinical and professional aspects of the business.
This involves the following major responsibilities:
- Risk Assessment and Care Planning in line with NMC guidance
- Continuous review and assessment of clinical documentation
- Assisting with the recruitment and interviewing of agency nurses
- Oversee the clinical supervisions and appraisals
- Team Lead Complex Care packages
- Organise and provide 1-1 training and sign offs to our internal care staff i.e. Tracheotomy, PEG (ideal Ventilation but not essential), bowel management, suctioning, nebulisers, cough assist, administering medication)
- Opportunity to up-skill and develop clinical knowledge where client specific needs have been identified
- Attendance at MDT and clinical review meetings
- Share best practice and appropriate market intelligence with team colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Develop good clinical and business relationships with service users and their families
- Attendance at clinical forums to support and develop your role
Competence / Characteristics
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Professional and friendly disposition.
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Maintain and improve your professional knowledge and competence.
- Acknowledge any limitations in your knowledge and competence that may affect your ability to perform to the agreed standards.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
We are looking for adult and/or paediatric experience nurses
We provide support such as clinical lead for clinical supervisions re validations etc.
Working hours are flexible around your own lives but you need to be able to effectively plan and manage your time so that the needs of the clients are met, as well as the training needs of staff.
The rates of pay are extremely good, from £18.36 to £27.50, depending on time of week.
In addition, we also pay holiday pay, which increase these rates by 12% to a very competitive £20.25 to £30.80 depending on time of week and you get paid for any travel.
If you feel this is the role for you then do not hesitate apply today!
"Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9."