Often imitated, never duplicated, an award winning company with marketing leading products are leaping bunny certified, a cheerleader of being cruelty free and environmentally friendly as well as numerous charitable pursuits. Still led today by the founder, you would have fantastic cross-functional exposure and front-line mentoring. Values driven, attempting to engage every member of the team for an all hands on deck, rewarding work life.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
A fantastic opportunity to join a business on an upward trajectory. With an entrepreneurial history, their journey continues to lead the industry. They are a lover and purveyor of all thing’s beauty, able to set market trends and grow continually. You will have seen their products on the high street and in the grocers, as well as within multiple global beauty markets.
The Essence of The Role
To work across the whole marketing mix, liaising with team members from Product Development, PR and Sales to ensure all brand protection and that all materials created maintains brand standards.
Scope of The Brand Manager
* Responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive brand plans that demonstrate knowledge of trends, positioning, rationale and the brand’s role in the category.
* Responsible for the timely management and awareness of brand / product launches
* Proactively create marketing collateral for trade, consumer, and online
* Responsible for the clear and consistent communication of brand messaging and tone of voice.
* Accountable for managing multiple projects within agreed timescales.
* Responsible for the management of external contacts including PR Agency, Creative Agency, Focus Groups etc.
* To monitor brand performance, using sales, financial, market and consumer data.
* Ensure marketing spend is in line with the budget
* FMCG Experience in Brand Management within consumer products
* Retail category management experience
* Excellent communication skills and ability to present at a high level with customers
* Experience of a managing commercial relationships with external parties i.e. Retailers, creative agencies and focus groups
Job ID: 4224
- New Product Development
- Brand Management
- Marketing Mix
- Category Management