Brand Manager – Wound Care
North West London
Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Are you a B2B marketeer with experience in the healthcare sector? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing company? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting a Brand Manager for a rapidly growing medical device company who specialise within the Wound and Stoma Care markets.
This is an office-based marketing role (North West London) and will report directly into the Head of Marketing, with dotted line responsibility for a Junior Brand Manager. The position will be responsible for being the “voice of the customer” within the organisation and understanding and researching customer needs, behaviour and experiences. You will be heavily involved in gaining customer and product insights, identifying new opportunities, analysing sales and market data, building brand messaging and developing / launching products into the UK market.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop as well as take on additional responsibilities.
* Previous marketing experience within the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare market
* Wound Care, Stoma Care or Dermatology experience is desirable but not essential
* Educated to degree level or equivalent and marketing qualifications (CIM) would be desirable
* Digital and social marketing experience
* Business skills including Microsoft Office suite, CRM preferably Salesforce and marketing automation.
* Experience of Account-Based Marketing is desirable
* Understanding of MDR is desirable
If you like the sound of this position and feel you have the relevant experience, please apply now.
Olison Medical Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Olison Medical Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Due to a high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact successful applicants within 5 working days. We may, however, contact you regarding other potential roles of interest
Customer Relationship Management
Business To Business