We are currently looking for a Brokerage Office to join the Adults Services with Haringey Council.
The contract length is a 3 month temporary contract with the potential of extension starting ASAP, working 36 hours over Monday - Friday.
The hourly pay rate for this role is £15.87
•Experience of working in a health or social care setting with a range of adults with different levels of needs
•Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, including report writing, presenting, negotiating and the use of IT
•Ability to work in partnership with carers and families and liaise with other staff agencies to ensure that the needs of the service user are met
•Dealt with direct payments and been in a similar role previously.
About the role:
•To respond positively and professionally to referrals by Social Workers, ensuring the quality of information enables the identification of placements that meet the adults assessed needs.
•To receive and screen referrals, prioritising of needs and availability of resources and where appropriate, liaise with other colleagues, partners and external placement providers to ensure detailed assessment and prioritising.
•To manage and maintain effective information on the care systems, inputting all placement data on Mosaic/SAP / Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) or any other IT systems and reporting on data to ensure that accurate information is available at all times.
Benefits of SCS
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who gets placed in to work!
If you would like to apply for this role or request more information please do get in contact with me at [Click here to apply]
or alternatively call [Click here to apply]