Health Advisor | Assessment | Lifestyle | Horley | 37.5 hours per week | Salary depending on experience
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital are looking for Health Advisors to join our onsite Bupa clinic responsible for providing comprehensive assessments.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is just a few miles away from Gatwick Airport. Central London and Victoria station are a 30 minute train ride away. The Hospital consists of 2 Outpatient areas, plus a Bupa Health Assessment Centre. There are 2 ward areas with 29 single rooms, a 2 bedded emergency recovery unit with a 16 bedded day care unit and five single rooms. There are also 3 Operating theatres - 2 with laminar flow.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Health Adviser you will deliver a range of Bupa health assessment products to the public in accordance with Bupa Health Clinics policies and procedures. You will promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle in accordance with Bupa’s current clinical policies and give individual lifestyle coaching appropriate to client needs with reference to their medical history and screening assessment findings. Tasks will include taking blood, ECG’s, blood pressure and anthropometry.
Who we're looking for:
- You will need to have a degree or a masters in a health related field
- Experience in Health Assessments would be a benefit but not a necessity as full training provided
- You will need to have a passion for healthcare
- Excellent customer service skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications