Bupa Health Screening GP | Health Screening | General Practice | Band 8d | Southend | Part Time, No Nights.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career or maybe just a change? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at Spire Wellesley for a Bupa Health Screening GP, to join our experienced team. We offer full support, development and training.
The Wellesley has 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow) and an endoscopy unit, a 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT. We have had a recent Theatre refurbishment to further upgrade our theatre environment and bringing cutting edge technology to our hospital.
Duties and responsibilities:
To deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers of Bupa Health Clinics in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring a high-quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction
Who we're looking for:
- Be GMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience working as a Doctor, including 2 years post qualification as a GP in the NHS.
- MRCGP / Member of Medical Defence Organisation / BLS / Current Safeguarding Level 3 training
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Quality Of Services
Basic Life Support