Business Analyst | Central Office | Home based with travel | Permanent
At Spire we’re seeking an experienced Business Analyst to lead the requirements elicitation process on projects, including activities and deliverable for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning, and executing business analysis activities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the analysis processes for projects, including activities and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle with specific focus on the definition of the business opportunity/problem, the outcomes to be achieved and estimated costs and benefits ensuring that deliverables are always of a high quality
- Conduct requirements validation with key stakeholders, gaining appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation
- Produce, critically review, and evaluate any proposed business solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring that they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions
- Use your knowledge of analysis best practice to benefit the wider team suggesting improvements to ways of working and conducting well considered peer reviews of analysis deliverables
Who we're looking for:
- Degree in data science or similar
- Knowledge of change and transformation strategies with the ability to develop, influence and own portfolios
- A logical thinker who has a proven track record of being able to work with cross functional teams leading and shaping business solutions
- Previous experience of the private healthcare sector or other regulated industry with a major focus on governance and compliance (Desirable)
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on 07850 730906 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications