Regional Business & Partnerships Development Manager- up to 50K plus 5k Car Allowance
Excelcare are a privately owned progressive care provider operating in the South East. We are forward thinking with clear vision, strong leadership and ambitious growth plans. A key opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional, who can demonstrate understanding of the care sector and can support the driving of stakeholder engagement to build revenue opportunities within a portfolio of 11 Care and Nursing Homes in our Essex Region.
The Regional Business & Partnerships Development Manager role will suit a driven individual who understands the Care Home sector & key stakeholder relationships. A person who can build relationships with our public and private stakeholders and flex approaches based on market requirements. Your role will be to maximise on these opportunities in terms of how we can support our customer/stakeholder base as a care provider whilst achieving our revenue targets.
Working closely with the Regional Operations Director and liaising with the Local Authority, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Hospitals, GP surgeries etc in order to solidify relationships which create new business
The main responsibilities of the Regional Business & Partnerships Development Manager:
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining strong community links for individual homes to generate new leads.
- Increasing client base, ensuring all new referral streams are managed
- Having an in-depth knowledge of sector and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Proven ability to lead projects and familiarisation with project principles
- Extensive experience in setting up service charges and service charge modelling
- Experience in setting up operational contracts for the management of new sites
- Proven ability in producing operational guidance and procedures for a large organisation
- Ability to work alongside the operational team to ensure great results for everyone
What we offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction and development programme
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (URL blocked - click to apply
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Annual Excelcare Awards – recognition of our committed teams for a job very well done.
*Terms and conditions apply
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are passionate about care and are continually striving to exceed our stakeholder’s expectations. If you are ready for a challenge and to become part of our hard-working and fun team then please apply today – we are waiting to hear from you….