Isogenica is a leading innovator in therapeutic antibody development, focused on enabling rapid advancement of next generation antibodies and antibody-based therapeutics through technical innovation.
Isogenica develops VHH: these are antibodies that can be linked together to produce bi- or multi-specific biotherapeutics for the treatment of cancer, inflammation and other serious diseases. Isogenica has established partnerships with numerous biotech and biopharma companies from around the world, resulting in the development of several clinical candidates.
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Isogenica is expanding its scope of scientific activities to enable broader, deeper strategic relationships with biotech and pharmaceutical partners and to support internal antibody discovery and development. We have highlighted a need for Isogenica to enhance our presence through broader and more detailed marketing efforts.
We are seeking a driven and innovative Assistant to help us to more effectively capture and utilise all the information that we have available, carry out thorough analysis and help us drive our visibility in an increasingly digital world and share our work with potential partners.
WHO YOU ARE
You will preferably have a degree in either biological sciences, or in business/marketing with some knowledge of biological sciences – or experience in these areas. You will have some experience of collaborating with others in a business environment. You are driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently yet able to communicate effectively with the team and know when to seek guidance.
Your skills and knowledge of digital marketing activities will enable you to help us identify improvements and your proactive approach will enable you to make a significant difference to our marketing efforts. You should have a knowledge and interest in Google analytics and boosting SEO through Google adwords.
You will feel as comfortable calling potential partners and drafting social media posts as you do updating our website, our database and carrying out general administrative work. You will enjoy seeking out opportunities to collaborate with the wider team to showcase some of our exciting projects.
The BD and Marketing Assistant role will provide opportunities for you to develop your marketing skills and knowledge. You will learn from, and be supported by, a team that is passionate about what they do. You will be responsible for supporting the BD team with information management, social media activity, general admin and helping us to identify new and more efficient ways of working to increase our presence in the market.
* Collate and organise marketing data to action as appropriate
* Marketing content metrics (Webinars, Whitepapers, emails, LinkedIn)
* Prepare and summarise dashboard (Google analytics, Mailchimp, SEO)
* Website – ensure information contemporary
* Develop and manage a communications calendar for LinkedIn and Website updates.
* Maintain up to date content and posts
* Share events that Isogenica attending, whether F2F or digital
* Recruitment advertising for Isogenica
* Partnering Events
* Send boilerplate invitations to pre-categorised prospects
* Record minutes and actions into CRM
* Follow-up actions e.g. send presentation, or arrange a VC/TC etc
* Implement effective BD processes
* CRM Database maintenance - contacts
* Automation of data extraction from CRM into reports
* File documents
* Time alert critical events from Agreements
* Implementation of marketing campaign
* Collating marketing packages and providing a recommendation on choice to management
* Conference scheduling
* Mailchimp campaign creation and scheduling
* Working with creative agencies for creating marketing collateral
Salary: Highly competitive benefits package
Hours: Flexibility offered (25-37½ hour week)
Location: Home based with travel to site for meetings as required at Chesterford Research Park CB10 1XL
Contract type: 1 year fixed term contract
Closing date for applications: 9th April 2021
Applications: CV and brief covering letter required
Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK
Google Ad Words
Search Engine Optimization